At KoruKai Herb Farm we offer workshops that reconnect you to your primal being and teach you how to grow your own, organic produce, filled with nutrition and love. We help you to create wholesome, nourishing food and bring back health and wellbeing to the home garden and kitchen where it belongs.
“Let food be your medicine and medicine be your food.” Hippocrates
- Foraging: wild edible and medicinal plants
- Fermentation, microbiome and gut health
- Medicinal herbs for winter wellbeing
- Organic gardening with the soil food web
- Thermal compost making, bokashi composting and worm farming
- Traditional sourdough bread making
- Natural cheese making with wild cultures
- Make your own natural cleaning products
We also welcome group bookings. Please contact us to discuss topics and dates.
About Cornelia Holten
Cornelia is an herbalist and slow food educator with a passion for simple living, DIY, herbs and self-sufficiency. A certificate in Organic Horticulture, the Soil Food Web, an Apprenticeship in Herbal Medicine and living on a farm in Pigeon Bay equip her with a lot of knowledge and experience with growing food and living a healthy life. She is teaching workshops on sustainable food systems, whole foods, fermentation, primal diets and organic gardening. A thirst for knowledge and a passion for new scientific studies keep her well informed on those topics.